* David Murray on sax
# James Cotton on harmonica
- Thanks go to everyone who worked on and made available the sources used in this matrix. Obviously, this project would have been impossible without their prior efforts.
- Both sets are seamless.
- This is a redo of an earlier matrix done by me (shnid=125350). The two sources differ in that this matrix uses Source 2 (see above); the earlier matrix used only Source 3 (see above) for the AUD portion of the matrix.
- I manually cleaned up numerous digipops and sundry imperfections in the SBD source (as well as a couple in the AUD 2). For this, I used Izotope RX 2 Advanced.
- The SBD source was clipped. I used the Declip function in Izotope RX 2 Advanced to restore some of the dynamics.
- I remastered the SBD and the AUD sources individually, prior to combining them.
- I sped up shnid=91805 by 0.01% using the Izotope Radius algorithm. (The other two sources were for all intents and purposes identical, speed-wise.) More fine-grained syncing was done manually.
- The files were remastered and mixed in Logic Pro 9. They were split in WaveLab LE 7. SBE's were fixed using Trader's Little Helper.
August 8, 2013